Student Handbook

Off-Campus Employment under Sponsorship of Certain International Organizations

Certain international organizations are eligible to sponsor international students for employment. Students must obtain written certification from the organization that the proposed employment is within the scope of the organization’s sponsorship. Students eligible for off-campus employment under this program must submit this information to the International Student Affairs Office at Strayer University. This work authorization is not bound by the nine month residency requirement and does not need to be related to the student’s course of study.