Degree Conferral Process and Diplomas
All students seeking a diploma from Strayer University must complete the Degree Conferral Application and pay the $150 Degree Evaluation Fee (students seeking a certificate will be billed a $25 Evaluation Fee). During the evaluation of students’ applications, the Registrar’s Office will determine if the student has met the requirements for degree conferral OR if there are additional requirements to meet. The Degree Conferral Application is not related to registering and participating in a commencement ceremony. Diplomas are mailed to the students’ home addresses 6-8 weeks after the completion of the degree requirements.
Diplomas are not provided at commencement. In order to receive your diploma, you need to complete the Degree Conferral Application once you have finalized registration for your final class(es). To submit your Degree Conferral Application:
- Login into your iCampus account..
- Select Assignments & Academic Support menu.
- Click the Apply for Degree option to begin the application process.
- If you are unable to complete the application through iCampus, please contact your home campus.
- Students who have used Federal Financial Aid Stafford or PLUS loans to finance their education, are required to complete Exit Counseling before graduating. Go to www.strayer.edu/exit_counseling to complete the counseling before submitting the Degree Conferral Application, or complete it at any time prior to graduating.