After the quarter of interim recognition, the student organization must apply to become a University-recognized club or organization. All official recognition applications should include the following:
- Names, permanent addresses, e-mail addresses, and telephone numbers of at least ten currently enrolled Strayer University students;
- Names, permanent addresses, e-mail addresses, and telephone numbers of the organization’s major officers who were selected according to the organization’s constitution;
- A constitution approved by a majority of the organization’s members;
- Statement of acceptance from the faculty advisor;
- Statement of acceptance of the faculty advisor from the Campus Director ; and
- Submission of an outline of organization activities that has been approved by the faculty advisor.
All information must be sent to the Student Activities Committee at email@example.com. The Student Activities Committee will approve or disapprove the request for official recognition within thirty (30) business days.